It was a huge success!
I had the opportunity to see a number of friends I hadn't seen in quite a while, which was the best part of the day. We also received many things we needed for baby Zane, thanks to the generosity of all who attended (and some who weren't able to attend as well). We've managed to put most everything in it's place now, and have only a few things left on our to-do list before we begin the anxious waiting for his arrival.
The bassinet is set up, the baby monitor works, the car seat is ready, the rocking chair is in place, and his room is (almost) decorated in great style! We have some great photos of safari animals and beautifully color-coordinated printed/framed letters of his name yet to hang on the walls, and a lamp to paint. Otherwise, the crib is made up and the room is ready for residency! As soon as we finish the details (hopefully this week), I'll post photos.
Thanks again to everyone who generously gave gifts to help us celebrate baby Zane.
:)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment