
At my last OB visit, I'd still only gained 17 pounds, though given that Zane has a few more to put on himself, we're now estimating my total weight gain at the end to be closer to 20 pounds. They'll use sonogram to estimate Zane's measurements again in 2 weeks, but he feels larger every day to me.
Though I can't say for certain since I've never been pregnant before, having done a lot of reading and talking to many people who have been pregnant before (some VERY recently), I'm fairly certain Zane has "dropped" in the past week. I'll ask my OB to verify when I see her next week.
In any case, no one position is comfortable for long (I even turn over in bed about every hour or so) and sitting for more than about 20 minutes makes getting up and walking again a very sore prospect. The good news is that I can once again climb stairs without getting completely winded.
We have less than 6 weeks to go - it seems such a short time and so long away all at once. For anyone wondering, Paul does an excellent job of taking care of me/us - helping out in lots of big and small ways. What a man I have!
The baby shower is tomorrow afternoon (thanks to the hostesses - Debbie and Meg, and to my awesome mother-in-law for sharing her home for the event) so I'm looking forward to a busy but tremendously fun weekend.
And here is one last photo of the belly (this one a bit more artistic - lying down where there is no hiding it's size)...


No comments:
Post a Comment